we are looking for
new employees to complete our team with team spirit, commitment and sense of responsibility who have a university degree or autodidacts with appropriate professional experience in the following areas.
- UI/UX design – display and operating concept
- UI/UX design – crossover application development
- UI/UX hybrid – design and programming
- Motion design and 2D/3D animated movie
- Illustration and story boarding
- 3D modelling und real time graphics
- UI/UX internship
All positions are advertised as full-time permanent positions and for information security reasons we cannot provide home office. Applicants from all design disciplines are welcome.
a multicultural and interdisciplinary design agency in Munich. Our work is focused on the development, concept and design of interactive interfaces. In total we have over 60 employees from 15 countries in over 20 disciplines. The average age is currently 30.5 years. The distribution between female and male employees is balanced.
kontrastmoment has developed the BMW iDrive display and operating concept of the screens in close collaboration with BMW and all participating development partners since 2003. For the implementation in the software, we develop all the required series assets for all brands, markets and languages worldwide.
In addition to the series development of the iDrive generations, kontrastmoment supervised and still supervises projects of the advanced development of present and future display and operating concepts. In these strategic and visionary projects all components, use cases and scenarios of individual mobility are considered and designed.
Within our work, we cover all project and process steps of the entire event chain - from the first functional concept to the colour and contrast optimization of the final software on the target hardware.
we are offering
- pioneering projects with an international background
- significant design work on the interaction systems of the future
- dynamic and modularly expandable project work / processes with technical, content and functional complexity
- creative and constructive challenges
- opportunities to continuously expand professional and personal skills
- independent work with direct contact with the realising development partners
- exciting and intensive team work with scope for own ideas
- very good and motivating working atmosphere
1. UI/UX design – display and operating concept
Hundreds of different functions, dozens of different languages and character systems for the American, European, Arabic and Asian regions, a consistent and fast-to-use display and operating concept that distracts the user as little as possible and still supports everything. If you want to face such challenges and complex tasks, then you are exactly right here with us.
2. UI/UX design – crossover application development
Our worlds of life are united - your smart phone as companion, your individual mobility, your personal interests and preferences merge in a consistent user experience. If you are not only able to see everything on a large scale, but you can also think right to the very end, you are welcome to complement our team at kontrastmoment.
3. UI/UX hybrid design and programming
You want to design and at the same time see if it works how you expected? You love concept, exploration, design, programming, prototyping and miniatures? Then take part in our early project phases, various application developments and support us with our project-accompanying protection and usability.
4. Motion design and 2D/3D animated movie
A consistent and comprehensible interface is also strong in the transitions, behaviours and animations. Complex information, user stories, strategies and visions can be conveyed emotionally and drawn attention to dramatically. Our tools are usually After Effects and Cinema 4D. You want to tell stories and help shape the future? Welcome to kontrastmoment.
5. 3D modelling and real time graphics
You feel at home in 3D and real time. You have very good knowledge in 3D suites (3ds max or preferably Maya) as well as in low / high poly modelling, you are experienced in handling shader languages (HLSL, GLSL) and can enable or realise target renderings or moods in real time. At kontrastmoment, you are in the right place to be a part of future-oriented and global projects.
6. UI/UX internship
You are looking for an internship for interface / interaction design, media computer sciene or related areas. At kontrastmoment, you experience a motivating working atmosphere and participate in exciting and interdisciplinary projects.
You want to know more about us, our work and your position? Then contact us - we are looking forward to your application.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.